Twilight RGP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice

3 posters

Go down

The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice Empty The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice

Post  Jasper Hale Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Well, those of you have been PMed about this know the main thing with it... but I just remembered that Alice had a thread going with Emmett and Edward at the house. This thread with Edward and Emmett running into them would be in the forest where the initial meeting took place. and then we could "combine" the two threads or whatever if need be or just start a completely new thread...

...so add your input Cullens! Razz
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice Empty Re: The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice

Post  Edward Cullen Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 am

Yeah I think we could combine them. =] Umm I like the sound of it. Is the whole family going to meet them?
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

http://lifeinthetimeofglobalwarming.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice Empty Re: The Cullens Meeting Jasper and Alice

Post  Jasper Hale Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 am

In the book, I think, it said that only Edward and EMmett meet them in the forest... but we could change that, it doesn't matter to me I dunno if it does to Linds. But even if we still have just Emmet and Edward meet them in teh forest, everyone else can meet them when Eddie and Emmett take them back tot eh house or wahtever...
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 am

Yeah I reckon that makes more sense either way. Because it's unlikely that they'd all be out together :):)

So forest and then party back at the Cullens'? :P
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

http://lifeinthetimeofglobalwarming.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 am

I definitely dont care whether if it's canon or not. Very Happy just fyi.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Hale Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:23 pm

LOL, OK Linds!

And yeah, Suba, we can have Emmett and Eddie and then party at the Cullens'! Razz
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum